Field of Application
Durable and driving rain proof closure of scaffold anchor holes up to 17 mm Ø in ETICS.
- Closure stopper made of fine-pored PUR soft foam
- Solid polyethylene core for stabilization
- Recoatable, textured plastic cap
- Surface structure similar to render
- Driving rain proof as per DIN EN 1027 up to a pressure of 1200 Pa
- UV and ozone resistant
Carton containing 25 elements
ColoursBody: grey; cap: white
Dry; storable for approx. 24 months
Temperature resistance-40 °C to +120 °C
Supplementary ProductCapatect Gerüstanker-Stopfen Fräser 676/01 (milling cutter)
Processing temperature: +5 °C to +30 °C for element, substate and ambient air during application and curing of the sealing adhesive.
Germany: See comment ATV DIN 18345 point 3.1.3 concerning unsuitable climatic conditions.
- Insert the milling cutter 676/01 into the scaffold anchor hole, push on and drill to achiev a circular flat hole of approx. 3 to 4 mm depth.
- Eliminate loose parts and dust. If necessary, fill cavities around the scaffolding anchor hole with suitable insulation material.
- Apply a sealing adhesive - for example Disbothan 235 PU-Fugendicht - thinly and circularly to the milled surface.
- Compress the impregnated soft foam of the scaffold anchor plug down to less than 12 mm diameter by rolling and kneading.
- Plug the compressed scaffold anchor into the scaffold anchor hole slightly flush with the render surface.
- Remove squeezing waste of adhesive from the circular joint while taking care to close the entire joint.
- After expansion of the PUR core and adequate curing of the sealant adhesive, coat the scaffold anchor plug with the appropriate facade paint.
- The final result is a surface with a render-like structure.
Tel.: +49 6154 71-71710
Fax: +49 6154 71-71711
International Distribution: Please see www.caparol.com