- Reaction to fire: A2-s1, d0 as per DIN EN 13501-1
- Binder combination: Silicate organo hybride dispersion and silicone resin emulsion
- High colour stability
- Low consumption
- Highly water vapour permeable
- Weather-resistant, water-repellent
- Ecologically compatible (eco-friendly), low odour
- Provided with a preservative against deterioration in the coating due to algal and fungal attack
- Easy to apply (ductile consistency)
- Various design options due to different grain sizes
|Capatect ThermoSan Fassadenputz NQG|
|Product||Texture||Grain size |
[ mm ]
[ kg/m2 ] ✱
|R20||grooved render||2.0||1.9 - 2.1|
|R30||grooved render||3.0||2.6 - 2.8|
|K15||scraped render||1.5||1.7 - 1.9|
|K20||scraped render||2.0||2.2 - 2.4|
|K30||scraped render||3.0||2.9 - 3.1|
The exact rate of consumption is best established by trials.
✱) without spilling or loss on site; the substrate may affect consumption. Specified data are average values. They may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the use of natural raw materials.
Special tints available via ColorExpress tinting machine system according to colour guides CaparolColor, Caparol 3D System and Caparol A1. Further shades with luminosity > 20 on request. Luminosity < 20 is unsuitable for use within ETICS B.
Shades with luminosity down to 10 is possible by using reinforcing material CarboNit or CarbonSpachtel.
Luminosity down to 5 is possible within the Capatect Carbon Extra system on mineral fiber boards.
Dark shades within the Capatect Carbon Extra system may require an additional equalizing coat of ThermoSan NQG³ façade paint, due to the contrast ratio between reinforcement layer and finishing render/plaster.
Small quantities can be tinted with CaparolColor or Amphibolin colourants (max. 2 % to avoid low consistency).