- Emission-minimised, solvent-free, unplasticized.
- Provided with a film preservative, effective against algal & fungal attack (fungi/mildew/mould infestation).
- Water-thinnable, ecologically compatible, low odour.
- Wet scrub resistance class 1 according to DIN EN 13300; < 5 µm at 200 strokes, corresponds to "scrub resistant" according to German standard DIN 53778.
- Driving rain resistant, water repellent according to German standard DIN 4108.
- High adhesive strength.
- Alkali-resistant, hence unsaponifiable.
- Thin film coating, texture preserving.
- Easy to apply.
- Contains special pigments with photocatalytic effect.
VerbrauchApprox. 120 ml/m2 per coat on an even substrate. On rough-textured surfaces correspondingly more. The exact consumption is best established by a trial coating (test area) on site.
Amphibolin-W can be tinted to a max. of 5 % with CaparolColor or AVA/AmphiColor® colourants. If more than one bucket is manually tinted, all product must be thoroughly mixed before use in order to avoid colour differences. Quantities of 100 litres or more in individual colours can be ordered ready-tinted ex factory.
Amphibolin-W is tintable to all current colour collections via the ColorExpress tinting & mixing machine system in pastel/light-coloured shades up to luminosity 70 (approx.). Check tinted product prior to the application to avoid colour deviation. Always use tinted paint of same batch, when applying on seamless surfaces.
Brilliant, intensive colours may have a lower opacity (hiding/covering power). It is therefore advisable to apply a first coat in a similar hiding pastel tint, based on white. Possibly a second finishing coat might be necessary.
Colour Resistance according to BFS Data Sheet No. 26:
Group: 1 to 3, depending on the colour.