- Reduced soiling tendency.
- Durable and non-chalking.
- Triply silicifying to obtain optimal durability.
- Provided with a preservative in the coating film.
- Early rain resistant.
- Highly weather-resistant and non-fading.
- Mineral matt (flat) surface.
- Non film forming, highly permeable to carbon dioxide (CO2).
VerbrauchApprox. 125 – 150 ml/m2 per coat on an even substrate. On rough-textured surfaces correspondingly more. The exact consumption is best established by a trial coating (test area) on site.
GlanzgradMatt (flat), G3
Tinting is possible with Histolith© Volltonfarben SI (colourants). Deliverable ready tinted in many colours ex factory, on request.
Check tinted product before applying in order to avoid colour deviation. Always use paint of same batch, when applying on seamless surfaces.
Brilliant, intensive colour shades may have a lower opacity (hiding/covering power). It is therefore advisable to apply a first coat in a similar hiding pastel tint, based on white. Possibly a second finishing coat may be necessary.
Colour Resistance according to BFS Data Sheet No. 26:
(Binder) Class: A
(Pigmentation) Group: 1